Terms & Conditions for Improv Courses
1) To be eligible for the course, you have to be aged 19 and above.
2) Applications are processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
3) Closing date for registration is 1 working day prior to the scheduled commencement date.
4) Confirmation of a participant's place in the course is guaranteed only after FULL PAYMENT is received. Participants will be notified of the course status via email 1 working day prior to the commencement of the course.
5) The decision to run the course is based on minimum enrolment (unless otherwise informed). In the event that the course is cancelled or Eclectic Bison Productions PTE LTD is unable to conduct the course, the Company will make every effort to inform applicants of the cancellation via email or phone 1 working day prior to the commencement of the course. A full refund of the courses fees will be processed if the Company is unable to conduct the course.
6) Participants are liable to pay the full course fee upon registration. Guidelines for withdrawals and refunds are as follows:
- A 100% refund if the participant notifies of his withdrawal via email 5 working days/ 120 hours before the course commencement date.
- A 50% refund if the participant notifies the Company of his withdrawal via email less than 5 working days/ 120 hours, but more than 2 working days/ 48 hours, before the course commencement date.
- A 0% refund if the participant notifies the Company of his withdrawal via email within 48 hours of the course commencement date.
- A 0% refund for missed class(es) and No Show.
7) It is possible to make up missed class(es) by attending an equivalent class at another time.
8) All information written in the registration form will be treated with strict confidentiality.
9) Improvanopolis (Part of Eclectic Bison Productions PTE LTD) is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in respect of death, injury, disability or any loss or damage to property or person whatsoever from any cause in connection with the course and its related activities.